The world is changing quickly in ways we never would have imagined even a few months ago. To keep our employees as well as customers safe, here are the policies we've enacted:
- Employees must wash hands with soap and warm water for at least 30 seconds upon starting their shift.
- All employees are required to wash their hands once per hour with soap and warm water for at least 30 seconds as well as after any bathroom breaks.
- All employees in our warehouse are required to wear masks at all times.
- Anyone feeling even slightly ill or experiencing any symptoms should stay home until they've been tested and confirmed COVID-19 free.
- No more than 3 people are allowed in our warehouse at a time except for passing through and changing shifts.
- All employees must maintain a distance of at least 10 feet at all times.
- All working surfaces must be cleaned with sanitizing cleaners at the start and end of each shift, including but not limited to, desks, door handles, packaging equipment, computer keyboards, etc.
To keep up with orders with a smaller team, we've cut the product offering on our site down as much as possible. This allows our team to work in a smaller area and on our auto-bagger machine.
Thankfully, we had our Auto-Bagger ready in January and with the work station we set up, one person is able to do the work of around five people.
Our #1 priority is safety, our #2 priority is getting orders out to Zoxers. Despite the auto-bagger, we're still not able to fully catch up on orders we're behind on. We're able to roughly maintain the amount of orders we get in each day, so for that reason, orders are being delayed from leaving our warehouse by around 2-4 days.